Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Still figuring things out

I'm still figuring out this blog post thing and styling up the page. Patience, must have patience.
So some may ask, why? Why does anyone care? Well, truth be told, I'm not interested in people caring (though it's nice if you do), but more in paying forward for the kickstart I got from sites like Holly Lisle's (www.hollylisle.com), which have given me more than I could expect for the beginning writer. Since I'm a newbie, maybe by describing my journey to publishing (must think positive!) it can smooth the road for someone else. Maybe someone will benefit from the growing pains of my own writerly career.
That and sometimes it's fun to just rant a little, or blow off some steam. And if other writers (or future readers - positive thinking again) drop by, maybe they'll leave a note or two.
Have fun!
Rowan

No comments: